This is a good way to go if traditional financing may not be right for you. Get government-assisted funding for your local small business.
- Alternative Financing
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Decisions
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Local decision-making and processing
- Personalized service that aligns our offerings with your needs
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.
*Mandated by the USA Patriot Act. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that indentifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.