Boost your purchasing power anywhere you go, with a card that’s accepted everywhere. Enjoy competitive rates and no annual fee.
- Competitive Rates
- No Annual Fee
- Anytime Funds
- Local Service
- Boost your purchasing power
- Competitively low rates
- 13.92% APR on new accounts and transferred balances
- No annual fee
- Choose from a variety of Mastercard® and Visa® options
- Enjoy increased purchasing power; cards accepted virtually everywhere, worldwide
- Easily make payments anytime with online banking
- 24/7 online account access
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
How to Apply
In order to ensure privacy and maintain the integrity of your records, we require the following information* prior to activating any new account.
- Picture ID such as a current driver's license
- Social security number
- All signatures of authorized signers on application
Once you have this information, just fill out the application form and mail it in to us! Or deliver your completed application in person at our Main Branch location.
Understand the basics of using your card with this quick guide for consumers on credit, debit, and prepaid cards provided by the FDIC. For additional information, please review our credit card disclosure (PDF).
*Mandated by the USA Patriot Act. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that indentifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.