Ensure your funds work as hard as you do. With our Business Money Market, you can maximize earnings while maintaining liquidity.
- Tiered Rates to Reward Higher Balances
- Competitive Interest
- Enhanced Access to Funds
- Digital Banking
- Maximize earnings while retaining access to funds
- Competitive, tiered rates*
- Compounded and credited monthly
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds
- Up to 6 withdrawals, transfers, and direct check-writing per statement cycle1
- No monthly service fee
- Free digital banking services
- Free telephone banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
For additional details, see our full money market disclosure (PDF).
*This is an interest-bearing account. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. The daily balance that we use when calculating interest is the collected balance. That means we only include those funds for which we have actually received payment when we determine the balance on which interest is paid.
Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to your account monthly.
At the bank's discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account at any time. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. There are no maximum or minimum interest rate limits on this account.
1There is no fee for excess withdrawals — however, the customer will be sent a notice in the mail. After 3 excess withdrawals, the account is converted into a transaction account.