We love to see you — but when running to the branch isn’t an option, we’ve got you covered. Bank for free, 24/7, from just about anywhere.
This convenient, secure service is available to all of our personal and business customers. View account histories, transfer funds, make loan payments and more — all from the comfort of your home or office.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for our personal and business customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
View our FAQ for answers to common questions. Learn how to go log in with our Multifactor Authentication Instructions (PDF) . Make online banking even easier by customizing your online banking dashboard.
From setting up account alerts to transferring funds, our Retail User’s Guide (PDF) provides detailed instructions to help you make the most of online banking and bill pay.
Increase productivity with a couple of clicks. Our Commercial User’s Guide (PDF) will show you how to manage multiple users, submit tax payments, initiate international wire transfers, and more. Streamline your billing process with ACH Batch Creation.
You must be a City National Bank account holder to enroll in online banking. If you don’t have an account already, check out our selection of personal checking, personal savings, and business accounts.
Once you have your account, you can enroll online via a secure internet connection. To best view online banking, we recommend using the latest versions of TLS compliant browsers, including Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
Enjoy the perks of a branch — right in the palm of your hand. With mobile banking, you can manage your money whenever you want, wherever you go. Check account balances, deposit checks and more — all for free.*
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily manage your finances on-the-go:
- PreView account balances — without logging in
- Review history (up to 14 days via app; up to six months via mobile browser)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- And more!
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service two convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to the branch
Once you enroll in free online banking, you’re able to use mobile banking two easy ways. Either visit cnbt.bank/mobile in your mobile browser or install our app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. You’ll use the same login credentials (Access ID and Passcode) you use for online banking.
Get quick, easy access to your accounts — without taking the time to enter your password. With the new PreView feature, your current and available balance is just one touch away. Simply open our mobile app and your balance is right there on the login screen — so you can stop putting your plans on pause to fumble with your phone.
Activate PreView Today
PreView is automatically set to the "OFF" position, so you can choose whether to opt in or not. To use this convenient new service, just follow these three easy steps:
- Log into the mobile app
- Navigate to "Settings"
- PreView will be set in the default "OFF" position — switch PreView to "ON"
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a City National Bank checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in a matter of minutes
Please note: Along with your endorsement, all checks deposited using mobile deposit should contain the following written on them: "For Mobile Deposit Only at CNB"
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
It’s time to make the switch. Trade the paper clutter for easy, free electronic statements. We promise you won't miss that stack of unopened envelopes.
Losing the paper trail also means gaining security. The less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid becoming a victim of fraud. Save yourself and the environment — sign up for eStatements today.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Send money to friends and family — all across the country. With Popmoney, you can easily make person-to-person payments whenever you want, for whatever you need.
This convenient, secure service lets you send and receive funds — without any trips to the bank, or even your mailbox. Just open online banking and follow a few simple steps to settle your debts.
- Make quick, secure peer-to-peer payments for a number of needs:
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
- Reimburse friends for dinner
- And more!
- Easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Accessible via online banking
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Users can receive money at one of the following:
- In their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney network)
- Online at Popmoney.com
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
Send Money in Three Easy Steps:
- Send to the recipient's email or mobile
- They get notified to deposit their money
- Money goes directly to their bank account
Submit a Request in Seconds:
- Request money from a person or a group
- They get notified to pay the request
- Money goes into your account automatically